Monday, May 11, 2009

Project Runway Australia.

I just finished watching season one of Project Runway Australia. All three of the people in the finale were amazing, I wish project runway Canada was up to those standards. Anyway the person who came third, Petrova Hammod, recently just did a fall/winter '09 collection based on the Lord Byron poem mentioned in the article blow. I am not sure if her clothes actually work, and I really do not like the model. But here is the best looks from the collection.




If any of you have watched PRA, you'll know that Petrova has the perfect sense of style. Her clothes are amazing, they are the fairytale outfits you dream of. Lots of tulle and colour. I am actually going to go buy a ton of tulle tomorrow and just make a ton of tutus :).

There was a yellow 'powder puff' dress that was made by the second runner up, Leigh Buchanan, in his final collection, which was also my dream. I would die for any peice of that collection, even if it was the mens. The mens skinny pant and visit outfit was to die for, I think I might make that and find someone to wear so I can be envious haha.
Here is a video of the three collections. I wasn't as impressed by the winner but some of her pieces like the scalloped skirt I would definitley buy. I don't know how to embed the video so I will just give you the links.
To anyone who watched project runway canada this year, don't you think these collections just put Canada to shame. Honestly we need to step it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment